Learning system optimized for improving communication skills
- More than two hours of speaking for 4-hour lesson every day
- a variety of audio-visual materials that bring authentic, real-life scenarios into the classroom
- Develop communication skills through task-oriented communication activities
A focus on the learner
Bring the focus of the class away from the teacher and towards the learner
- In class, the teacher acts as a facilitator to help students express their opinions.
- Learners’ interests, needs and interests are reflected as much as possible during the curriculum production phase as well as during the class.
Excellent instructor with outstanding achievements in each field of Korean language and Korean studies.
- By introducing the homeroom system, attendance management, counseling, and exam supervision are conducted.
- Student counseling instructors are assigned to consult professionally on matters related to school life and academic adaptation.
Sogang Korean Textbook
Self-developed textbooks for a speaking-centered class
- Total of 69 books from level 1 to level 6 (including writing, grammar and vocabulary references for many languages)
- Development of a number of supplementary textbooks to be used in conjunction with this series
- Continuous updates to keep textbooks up to date
over 80 countries
Students from over 80 countries interact and exchange thoughts using Korean
Located in the
heart of Seoul
Center of university culture with many universities in the vicinity
Various convenient and cultural facilities concentrated nearby
Various services for students
- Various classes provided for free (pronunciation, grammar, movies, K-POP dance, etc.) after classes
- Health insurance for foreign students (supported by Sogang KLEC)
- Student ID (required for using Sogang University Library)
- Multimedia Room, Student lounge, Counseling Office, Gym, Nurse’s Office, WiFi available
- Join in clubs in Sogang University